Make your gift today and help Third Angle New Music create the soundtrack of our time. . .
Each season Third Angle New Music presents dynamic and innovative programming unique to our community. We rely on the generosity of new music lovers to bring to life our visions of innovation. As ticket sales cover only a portion of our modest operating costs, your support is vital to ensure that we continue to present exciting new works for all members of the community.
With your tax-deductible gift to Third Angle, you have the opportunity to:
- Bring to life concerts that bring classical music into the 21st century
- Lend a hand in creating the future of music by commissioning a new work
- Help us connect with other cultures’ music from across the globe by bringing guest artists and composers to town
- Become a part of our musical legacy by funding a recording project
- Make music accessible to students and low-income residents through free and discounted tickets
- Supp ort regional composers and artists
To thank you for joining Team 3A, we offer a variety of membership perks throughout our concert season. Please contact Lisa Volle at email@example.com, or by phone at 503.331.0301, for more information.
Ways to Give:
ONLINE Click the yellow button above
MAIL Send a check payable to Third Angle to:
Third Angle New Music
P.O. Box 28225
Portland, OR 97228
PHONE Call 503.331.0301
STOCK Make a gift of stock
PLANNED GIVING Make a legacy gift through your will or estate (see below)
Does your employer offer matching contributions? Be sure to let us know if they do, and you will be recognized at the level of your combined personal and matching gift!
Please think about including Third Angle New Music in your will or other long-range financial planning. Just contact Executive Director Lisa Volle for more information: 503.331.0301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Angle New Music is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit arts organization, and all contributions are fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.